Monday 30 November 2020

Altered Journal - Patricia Basson - Mood Board Inspiration

For this month beautiful Moodboard from Dusty Attic, I chose to decorate a Notebook cover. I loved the soft Peachy and pink colors and chose them as the main color scheme.
 






After two layers of heavy gesso I added stenciling with texture paste and white crackling paste from Prima. While still wet I sprinkled Antiquities Embossing powder from Ranger; California Stucco on top of the stencil pattern. I let it to dry naturally and then heat set the embossing powder.

I placed the gesso'd Ornate Frame #2 on the cover and sprayed it all with Cape Cod Coral and Fussy Navel Peach Sprays from Lindy's Stampgang. Also added Amber Color Glow from 13Arts.

I embossed a twig from the Leafy Frame set #2 and a frame from the ATC Frame set #3 with Orbit Olive Gold Embossing Powder also from Lindy's.











With a few Glass pebbles, Lace and Prima flowers and leaves, I have a perfect handmade gift ready at hand!

For all your Dusty Attic products, please visit the Dusty on-line Store....










The act of putting pen to paper
 encourages pause for thought, 
this in turn 
makes us think more deeply about life, 
which helps us regain our equilibrium. 
~Norbet Platt~

No comments:

Post a Comment