Sunday 25 October 2020

Beach - Belinda Spencer - Mood Board Inspiration

 Hello Dusty Attic fans!


It's Belinda here today to share with you my layout inspired by the October Mood Board.


'BEACH' Layout


How gorgeous are these colours?!! Definitely my kind of colours and I thought perfect for a beach layout.


I gathered up all of my beach inspired chipboard pieces and painted them all white with my usual three coats of heavy white gesso. After they were completely dry, I also went over the top with a white Posca Pen for extra crispness.



I used a Pilot Pintor Paint Pen in Light Blue to colour part of the title and the geo tags. Then I layered them all on top of my background along with my patterned paper stack, my photo and some flowers.





The Dusty Attic products used:



Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today. I do hope you are feeling inspired to play along with the mood board this month too.

Cheers
Belinda





No comments:

Post a Comment