Friday 16 October 2020

Awesome - Belinda Spencer

 Hello Dusty Attic fans!


It's Belinda here today to share my latest layout featuring awesome Dusty Attic chipboard.

Today I have a super fun boy layout to share with you.


'AWESOME' LAYOUT


For this layout, I began by painting all of the chipboard with heavy white gesso. You can see the gesso I use in the photo below but any gesso will do. I usually need about three coats of this gesso to get the result that I like.


I wanted a pop of yellow on my page to match the yellow Christmas cracker hat that my son is wearing in the photo. So I grabbed a yellow Posca Paint Pen and coloured in parts of some of the chipboard. I ended up with a fairly haphazard result because I didn't separate the pieces. If you want a more precise look then I would highly recommend separating the pieces first before adding the yellow and then sticking back together again. For me though, I live in an old farmhouse and am pretty used to a 'rustic' look for everything!


Oh and did you spy that 'awesome' title? That is a sneaky peek at something new that is coming soon!

I assembled my layout bits and pieces, adding in some stickers too. I finished up by adding in some Mini Dots painted with the gesso and yellow Posca Pen.








The Dusty Attic products used:





Well that is all from me today. I hope you are feeling inspired to have a play with your Dusty Attic chipboard too. Make sure you pop back tomorrow for some more design team inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Belinda


No comments:

Post a Comment