Tuesday 27 October 2020

ATC Mood Board Inspiration - Anat Weksler

 Hello crafty friends!

Anat here today sharing a trio of ATC, entirely  made with Dusty Attic's Chipboards.



Dusty Attic has this large sheet of  ATC size frames, which I love!  I decided to use 3 of those frames as the base for my ATC set. Before painting them I attached behind pieces of the  small Geo Panel as a backround, and made a small cluster on top using a variety of chippies.

To match the October Moodboard I painted each one with several Impasto Paints  creating an Ombré effect. For highlighting the details I added White Gesso, dry brush layer, and for more texture a bit of gold microbeads.


Here are the wonderful chippies used in my Set:

DA2445 - Frame medley













Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment