Monday 27 July 2020

Live for the moment - Julia Ost - Mixed Media Canvas

Hello dear friends!
I love creating  vintage projects where I build up layers, paste cracks to compose a layout made of favorite ptoducts. This time I have a triangular canvas with patina and multilayeredness made with Dusty Attic chipboard, paper and toppings.  












First I toned my layout and covered it with texture paste through the stencil with crackle effect. After that I used Lindy’s spray, wax, oil paint and structuring mixture from Stamperia to work on the texture of the layout. 
Then I used the chipboard that I painted the same colour as my layout is, added some paper elements from Ab.studio and completed it with аrt stone from Primamarketing. 
I also planned to have an eye in my project, but decided to save it for some other time. 

Instead I have a beautiful butterfly fluttering over my project!
I hope you enjoy my new composition! 













Here I used:

Clockworks Small




Cheers, 


No comments:

Post a Comment