Thursday 30 January 2020

Celebrate - Tanya Cloete - Mood Board Inspiration

Dusty Attic 
Moodboard Inspiration 


Layout

'Celebrate'

Hello dear Dusty FANattics!
We have a bright and colourful mood board for this month.

Love the colours! Here is my take on the Jan challenge.


Inspired by the these bright and beautiful colours, I created a Layout
 on watercolor paper featuring lots of lovely Dusty Attic chipboard.
 I used the fabulous Graphic 45 collection Fashion Forward. Some
of the chipboard pieces in this Layout have been heat embossed 
and others have been painted with Finnabair metallique and impasto
paints. I layered my photo on to lots of die-cuts and adorned it with
gorgeous Prima Flowers.







Dusty Attic Product List:









Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!

Tanya






No comments:

Post a Comment