Friday 22 November 2019

Icecream Bouquet - Anat Weksler - Mood Board Inspiration

Hello crafty souls!
Anat here, I'm back today sharing my project inspired by the beautiful Dusty Attic's November Mood -Board, using mainly new collection's chippies.


November Mood Board

When I saw the mood-board I  immediately had the idea of this Romantic Bouquet.
I've created it on an Ice cream MDF base and wanted it to look like an Ice Cream Bouquet.

On watercolor paper I stamped some flower bouquets using Prima stamp, colored them with watercolors and fussy cut.

I covered the  top of the Ice Cream base with Finnabair-Prima paper paste and colored it with Lindy's Alpine Ice Rose Spray. In the lower part I spread the same paste through a stencil, colored it with Lindy's Green with Envy Green Spray and added a bit Lindy's Cocklebells Coral Spray, specially on the raised texture.

The various chipboards were treated differntley:
-  Triangle Panel Small  - was painted with Finnabair Prima Dragonfly Metalique paint and hot embossed with Stampendous Aged Pink
Swirls - were painted with Finnabair Prima Dragonfly Metalique paint.
Swirly FlourishBaroque Flourish #4Chains - were hot embossed with Stampendous Chanky Copper  and painted with Finnabair prima Boudoirs Pink impasto paint.
Mini Ornate Frame #2 - was hot embossed with Stampendous Chanky Copper  mixed with Stampendous Aged Pink























Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment