Thursday 19 September 2019

The Ultimate Photo - Tanya Cloete

Dusty Attic

Mixed Media Canvas

'The Ultimate Photo'

Hello dear Dusty FANattics!
Happy to share with you my Dusty Attic  project this month a Mixed Media Canvas.




I created this the Mixed Media Canvas featuring the stunning Graphic 45
Time to Celebrate collection and lots of gorgeous Dusty Attic chipboard. 
I prepped my canvas with white gesso and coloured the background with 
Prima water soluble oil pastels and watercolor confections. I have also 
stamped some images randomly using a Prima stamp. I have fussy-cut 
a lot of elements from the collection and layered them with some of the
chipboard in between. I wanted a soft and elegant look thus all the 
chipboard pieces have been embossed with white and blush pearl
 embossing powder. I adorned this piece with some die-cut swirl 
shapes, fussy-cut butterflies and pretty Prima flowers.



























Dusty Attic Product List:



1 comment: