Sunday 25 August 2019

Summer - Tanya Cloete - Mood Board Inspiration

Dusty Attic 

Moodboard Inspiration 

Beach Layout

'Summer Fun'

Hello dear Dusty FANattics!
Love the stunning colours and tones of this months 
mood board. Absolutely fabulous! Here is my take  on the Aug challenge.


Inspired by the these fabulous colours and picture I created a beach layout
featuring a combination of the stunning Prima Marketing Inc collections French 
Riviera and St. Tropez and lots of gorgeous Dusty Attic chipboard. I prepped 
my page with some clear gesso and added Prima Color Bloom Sprays
 and a mixture of paper texture paste and mica powder over a stencil. I randomly 
added some stamp images and paint splatters .I added rust pastes and metallique 
waxes to some of the chipboard pieces, the others have been coloured with distress
 inks, I have added crackle accents to these. I heat embossed the chipboard
 title 'Summer' and the 'FUN' word I inked with distress oxide. I adorned my photo
 cluster with some gorgeous Prima flowers, starfishes, sea shells, and torn pieces of lace.




















Dusty Attic Product List:




















Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!

Tanya



No comments:

Post a Comment