Monday 19 August 2019

A Year to Remember - Rosalie Duke-Stanley - Mood Board Inspiration


Beautiful soft tropical colours for this months mood board. 

I thought that it was perfect for some of my photos when I was in Bali in 2016 with a group of scrapbookers on a Bali retreat Scrapbooking trip. And guess who was the guest designer and teacher - yes the wonderful Jen Hedgers from Dusty Attic. 


I prepared the background paper with clear gesso and randomly stencilled the back ground with white modelling paste. Once dry, use a variety of Lindy Stamp Gang Magicals to add colour that represents the colours in the mood board. 

I coloured the chip board with a variety of Tim Holtz Distress Oxides and LSG Magicals. when dry, start layering the pieces starting with the frames. Tip - I used a rular to make sure the frames were straight. 

I fussy cut pieces from the Mintay Paper range - Wanderlust which was the right colour palette for the page and concept - travel. Finish with words that I cut to size.















































No comments:

Post a Comment