Sunday 7 July 2019

Let's go to the Ocean - Kertin Filou - Mood Board Inspiration

Welcome everyone!

It's time for a new mood board inspiration. As I saw our July colour and texture theme I thought on a coral reef and was inspired to create a
mixed media layout with some amazing maritime chip boards from Dusty Attic
and some suitable products from 49 and Market.


I used a background paper from the 'Sand and Sea' collection, 
one of my favourites and some suitable layered Die- Cut embellishments
(49 & Market).



What can you see on this picture?

Surely also due to the color design, 
I saw abstract watercolour painting and thought on sea waves and reef structures. 
But here in our hot summer days, I think I see only blue, blue like water and the cooling refreshing sea :-).

 some close up's




Tips

For more texture on your chipboards I love it to use embossing
folder. 
This simply technique can you see here on the shells. 
After embossing I painted the chipboard with  some line brushes in
'Peaches Cream' (DecoArt) acrylic color. After drying with a little bit
'Baby Blue' stickles (Ranger) and finally dry brushed with white
gesso.



used Dusty Attic and 49 and Market products




49
& Market Wishing Bubbles - Minty Breeze

 49
& Market Wishing Bubbles - Grape Soda 



 My  teamies at Dusty
Attic Design DT have come up with many
inspiring and different versions on this
awesome July Moodboard theme.
Please have a look and feel you inspired to create your own idea.
We are
looking forward to see
your new creations! 

 

Happy crafting!

Kerstin

 

No comments:

Post a Comment