Friday 26 July 2019

Embrace your inner Queen - Farrel Tailor - Mood Board Inspiration

Hi there Dusty Fans!! Farrel here to share my latest project with you all. Recently I was shown the world of Powertex. ( A textile hardener) And straight away I loved it and thought I would share my very first project using Powertex and Dusty Attic. I would just like to add that I barely broke the surface in learning about this form of mixed media but hey we all have to start somewhere!!!
Embrace your inner queen by Farrel Tailor
I used LOTS of different mixed media projects to create this canvas including Finnabair Texture Paste (Metal Effect & Patina Effect), Finnabair Impasto Paint, Metallique Acrylic Paint, The Crafter's Workshop stencils, Finnabair Art Stones and Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Squirts just to name a few.
Embrace your inner queen Dusty Attic by Farrel Tailor
Dusty Attic Products Used
Roman_numerals__05924_zoom
mini_monarch_butterflies__19188_zoom
miniUPPERABCset__98037_zoom
floral_corner_0848__23146_zoom
embrace_the_journey__83962_zoom
Alphabet_jumble__25579_zoom
Thanks for dropping in and I will be back next month with my next project xx
Farrel Tailor

No comments:

Post a Comment