Thursday 25 July 2019

Celebrate this - Jenny Jacques - Mood Board Inspiration

Hi dear Dusty FANattics!

Here is my take on the moodboard of July.


and the moodboard itself.
I think it 's obvious that the colors are my inspiration ;)


Below, you'll see that the Fancy frame #3 is embossed with a 
Lindy's stamp gang powder:
Desert moon turquoise

My title, "Celebrate this" is from the set mini captions #10,
also embossed with a white powder.  The foliage #18 is simply sprayed with the 
Prima colorbloom "Deep teal"...


as long as the tab below, from the mini tabs#3 set.

 

Here is now a close-up of my focal point with the lovely Dusty Attics chippies



Take a look at the products I've used on this layout
(with direct links to the store ;)





Thanx for passing on the blog today, see you month!







No comments:

Post a Comment