Sunday 19 May 2019

Kaleidoscope - Tanya Cloete

Dusty Attic 

Kaleidoscope Layout

'Beautiful'

Hello dear Dusty FANattics!
Happy to share with you my Dusty Attic  project this month, a colourful Layout
  featuring the stunning Graphic 45 Kaleidoscope 
 Collection and some gorgeous Dusty Attic chipboard.


I have created this bright and colourful layout on a watercolor paper background.

 I have layered strips of the pattern sheets from the Graphic 45 Kaleidoscope

 collection on the one side of my watercolour paper. I have layered my photo 

(via Pinterest) onto lots of die-cut shapes. I have added some colour to my 

background on the one side with a stencil and some Graphic 45 decades inks. 

Some chipboard pieces have been painted with Finnabair's metallique paints

and I coloured some of the chipboard titles with the decades inks. The title 

'beautiful' and lamp posts have been heat embossed in white. I have adorned

 my photo cluster with some of the collections stickers, die-cut butterflies 

and leaves,  beautiful Prima flowers, rhinestones and sequins.


















  Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!

Tanya



1 comment: