Monday 29 April 2019

Make a Wish - Kerstin Filou

Welcome creative friends!


Kerstin here with a new inspiration for you.
I was inspired to create a masculine vintage layout in grunge style with a touch of steampunk.


Besides the amazing industrial chipboards I also used this great Distress
Grid Stencil

as background motif behind the main cluster in the centre of this
layout.
 I use this stencil very often because it's always very suitable
for masculine scrabooking layouts and mixed media projects too.

some close up's

 

was painted with some Fluid Acrylics (DecoArt Media)
 'Carbon Black' 'Burnt Umber' 'Burnt Sienna'

 

in the still wet colour I sprinkled at some places silver deco sand with a slight mica effect 



and  Industrial
dragonfly
I used an embossing powder with special effect 'Hammerd

Metal'




I always love to use the leftovers as picture frames too 
here remnants from Industrial
Border #1

used products




Happy crafting creative friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment