Friday 29 March 2019

Love Completley - Tanya - Mood Board inspiration

Dusty Attic 

Mood Board Inspiration

Mixed Media Layout 

'Love Completely'

Hello dear Dusty FANattics!
This months mood board is GORGEOUS.

 Love the color combination of red and orange,

such beautiful rich and warm colours.

Here is my take on the March challenge.




Inspired by the beautiful rich colours of this mood board
 I created a layout featuring a combination of the stunning
Prima Midnight Garden and Salvage District collections teamed
up with some stunning Dusty Attic chipboard. For my background



I added a mixture of luscious icing pastes with a stencil and then
added some paint splatters. My photo (via Pinterest) has been
layered onto some die-cut pieces cut from the collections. I have
painted all the chipboard pieces with Finnabair's metallique
paints and the chipboard title has been heat embossed with a
light colour vintage pearl. I then decorated my photo cluster  with some red and gold rhinestones, pretty Prima flowers,
die-cut leaves, die-cut butterflies and string.





















Dusty Attic Product List:








  Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!

Tanya



No comments:

Post a Comment