Monday 11 February 2019

Life is Beautiful - Cindy Wille - WITH a Video Tutorial

Today it's up to me to inspire you all with some new Mixed Media Madness ;). This time I decided to alter a cute Jewelry Box using some gorgeous Dusty Attic Chipboard. 


I've combined the chipboard with 49 & Market flowers and Mitform Castings. I've altered the pieces using Lindy's Embossing Powder. White gesso was my very best friend this project, lots and lots of white gesso ;). 
And in case you wonder why, just check out the video link below. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRLcAeo3hx4&feature=youtu.be

I've used several pieces of chipboard on the tags. You can see the Dusty Attic Chipboard I've used down below and follow the link to the store by clicking on the images.














Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!

Dusty Attic New Badge Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment