Tuesday 26 February 2019

Imagination - Mary Tzalla with Video Tutorial



Hello dear friends!
Mary with you today and I have a new layout with a video tutorial to share with you. I made it with some of my favorite chipboards where placed around a beautiful photo I found on Pinterest. 
When I saw it I
knew I had to scrap it and the Dusty Attic chipboards along with Maja Design papers were just perfect for it. But, before I continue more I want to give all the proper credits to the ”unknown” photographer.
You can watch all the procedure here...
Video Tutorial 
I choose for my page the ''Worn Indigo'' paper from the Maja Design Denim & Friends collection. I started by applying a coat of clear gesso on the background and then I created texture with modeling paste and a stencil.
 Made some stamping here and there and used a Lindy's Gang spray to add color.


Next, I painted all the chipboards starting with the ''Skeleton Clock Faces'' frame which was painted with the Finnabair Silver Spoon acrylic paint. The piece from the ''Leafy Frame set #2'' and the chippies from the ''Foliage #8'' were also painted with the Finnabair Rustic Brown paint.


  When everything was glued down I added some art stones and glass beads. The final touch was made with some splatters with white acrylic ink.



Dusty Attic products used:




I hope you enjoyed my project!



Thank you for stopping by! 





No comments:

Post a Comment