Wednesday 30 January 2019

The sea calls to me - Anat Weksler - Mood Board Inspiration - Canvas

Hello crafty friends!
My inspiration for this canvas was of course the gorgeous Dusty Attic moodboard for this month challenge. I'm not a winter person so when I first looked at the moodboard I felt absolutley happy! I miss the beach so much so for a little while, during the creating process I felt I was there.



In my canvas, inspired on the Mood-Board, I didn't want a photo, I wanted something which will express my love to the Beach!
On the background I used a few Lindy's sprays to match the mood board colors, added a bit on texture with stencil and texture paste.  The fun part was to color the amazing Dusty Attic Chipboards: the Swirly frame with Stampendous Shabby Blue, the shells (#2 and #3) with Shabby white, the Twisted iron #2 and the Industrial Chains with Stampendous Aged Blue.
I fussy cut flowers from prima's paper, assembled all toget with gauze and Art Stones on top.
I hop you like it as much as I do!

The gorgeous chipboards I've used are:

 

 










 












Hope to see you giving it a try and join our challenge!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment