Thursday 27 December 2018

Dear Santa - Belinda Spencer

Hello Dusty Attic fans!

Belinda here with you today to share my layout inspired by the stunning December mood board. 

'Dear Santa'





I super love the colours this month. Blue (or aqua to be more precise) is my favourite colour so this was an easy one for me to work with. I started with a bllue patterned paper base and added some stencilling with the Confetti #2 Stencil and some heavy white gesso. I also used a white paint pen to flick some more spots across the layout.



Next I tore the ends from the Filmstrip border and painted it white using the heavy white gesso. Once dry, I stapled it onto the layout where the staples would be hidden.



I layered on some co-ordinating patterned papers and a sweet doily. I coloured the Polaroid Frame with the heavy white gesso also and glued it onto my photo. I trimmed the photo around the edges and added it on top of the paper layers.



How cute is that 'Naughty or Nice' Postmark?!! My darling daughter in the photo could have gone either way!! She has THAT look on her face. Thank goodness she is well and truly past the tanty stage!! LOL I used a gold paint pen to colour the postmark as well as the 'santa' in my title and the cute Mini Stars.

Dusty Attic products used:



Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today. I hope you have a wonderful and safe Christmas and find some time to scrap over the Christmas break.

Cheers
Belinda



No comments:

Post a Comment