Wednesday 30 May 2018

Amour - Valerie Ouelett

Hi everyone!

Here is my layout inspired by the Dusty Attic moodboard this month. I was very inspired by the orange tone and the flower bouquets.



I used 2 tones of green to paint my chipboard leaves. I love the effect of paint on a chipboard.

The title is a piece from the new french words "Ensemble Amour".



"Foliage 8"





"Ensemble Amour"








I covered the industrial hearts with Prima Sand Paste and Lindy's spray ink to add a beautiful texture.





 "Industrial Hearts"








Materials used:



-Dusty Attic "Foliage 8"
-Dusty Attic "Ensemble Amour"

 -Dusty Attic  "Industrial Hearts"

 -Dusty Attic Dusty in Colour Forrest

-Dusty Attic Dusty in Colour Jungle Green

-Lindy's gang spray

-Cuts2luv flairs

-Les créations Edith Cloutier Stickers and Butterflies








1 comment: