Tuesday 13 March 2018

These are treasured memories - Nicole Doiron


Guess who this is as a little girl 
That's right .... It's me ! 



I absolutely love the Boho Feathers. To colour them, I used a combination of the same pink and purple shade Velvet Pastes as on the background and dabbed a bit of Dusty in Colour Moutain Meadow.




I used Mountain Meadow to also cover the title and the String Frames.




I sprayed some adhesive on my page and then sprinkled a bit of the Dress My Craft Angel Mix Sequins. I adore adding sequins to my work... and d these mixes are full of different tiny shapes and colours. They add just the right amount of shine and I find they look perfect against the sepia base.





If you like my work and would like to see more, visit me HERE.


Here is the list of all Dusty Attic products used:



Chipboard
Dusty In Bloom
Dusty in Colour
Stencils
Sequins/Glitter


Thank you for joining me today!
I will be back a bit later this month with my take on the beautiful March mood board!




No comments:

Post a Comment