Friday 16 February 2018

Beach this way - Belinda Spencer



Hello Dusty Attic fans!!

Belinda here today to share with you a beach inspired layout using lots of stunning beach themed Dusty pieces.

'Beach This Way' Layout


I have used some beautiful 49 and Market patterned paper for this layout. I love the soft greys in this range so opted for a softly coloured layout using a black and white photo.



I created a lovely soft wash of colour on my background using diluted Dusty in Colour paints for a watercolour effect. Once dry, I swiped some Dusty Attic Texture Paste over the Confetti # 2 Stencil and set aside to dry. I used a white paint pen to make the textured bits really pop.



I used the same diluted Dusty In Colour paints to colour my seaweed and bubbles pieces along with some white gesso. I used the bubbles piece with the inner circles intact to hide the busyness of all the bits underneath.





I created this layout with lots of layers starting with the darker chipboard pieces at the back and the lightest on top. Therefore my title, Mini Tab and Geo Tag had to be painted with white gesso only to make them stand out from the background.

Dusty Attic products used:


DA0902 Dusty In Colour Alabaster

I hope you are feeling inspired to create your own beach themed layout using the array of stunning beach inspired Dusty Attic pieces. Please make sure you share your gorgeous creation in the Dusty FANattics Facebook Group HERE.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.

Cheers
Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment