Tuesday 7 November 2017

Beautiful - Roasalie Duke-Stanley - November challenge Inspiration


So excited as this is my first Dusty Attic Design Team Member layout. I loved the texture in the mood board with the rustic corrugated look. To create my look, I clear gessoed the patten paper, used molding paste to make a textured back ground with Lindy Stamp Gang magicals and sprays to create a rustic look.

I used Dusty Attic corrugated card and a variety of chipboard to add a layered worn weathered look. I also used a great new Dusty Attic Chipboard called Botanic Accents #1 to create edge of page accents and to build up the layers. Finally I used a great Dusty Attic word which I cut into 2 pieces and embossed the main and used Dusty Attic paint to colour the smaller word.

Finally layered all the pieces with some gauze that had been stiffened and soaked in ink to create a ruddy rustic look. My photo was taken in 2016 in Bali at a temple that had wonderful carved and painted wooden decoration around the ceiling. 

I hope you enjoy and please take the time to leave me a comment of your thoughts. By clicking on the 'follow' tab means that you will also be ale to keep up to date with all the information and layouts that I post. 































Thanks for joining me today 
Rosalie



1 comment:

  1. Hi Rosalie
    Congrats on your first Dusty Attick layout. You did an amazing debut. You have created such a lovely layout full of texture and pretty altered elements. I love that the surface of rhe botanical items look so rough. And your color choices are just fabulous.
    You did an awesome start , now looking forward to follow your future creations. You are so talented ! Thank you for sharing your lovely art.
    Hugs from Monica
    Spain

    ReplyDelete