Saturday 28 October 2017

Altered Brusdh - Farrel Tailor - October Challenge inspiration

Hey there everyone, today I am sharing an altered paint brush using the Dusty Attic October Mood board as my inspiration.
I have wanted to created an altered paint brush for ages and have been itching to use the rust paste as well so I took the clock and the colours of the mood board and this is what I created.
20171021_134824
I used 3 fantastic Dusty Attic Chipboards
Other materials Used
Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays - Steampunk Sepia, Steel Shimmer & Time Travel Teal, Prima Color Bloom Precious Stone Spray, Ranger Texture Paste Opaque Crackle, Art Basics 3D Gloss Gel, Metal embellishments, Prima Art Stones, Art Alchemy Metallique Wax - Aged Brass, Vintage Silk & Bronze Age, Finnabair Rust Paste, The Crafters Workshop White Gesso & Prima Junkyard Findings - Typo Bulbs 2.


20171021_134531
Thanks for dropping by and remember you still have time to enter in your October Challenge project!!
Farrel xx
profile pic

No comments:

Post a Comment