Saturday 15 April 2017

Selfie - Patricia Basson

Hello Dear Blogland friends....

I got new glasses recently, and that sparked a bit of a Selfie frenzy for me....lol! Not one who loves having my photo taken and neither a Selfie guru means that from about 50 I have maybe 3 decent photos that might be used in future pages as well...

For my Design Team page for Dusty Attic in April, I teamed up with papers and flowers from 49 and Market again...








I used the Baubles Chipboards for this page as I thought they will add a little playfulness to this page. As you can see, on this page I did not use ANY paint, Mist or usual Mixed Media medium. Once I started distressing and layering the papers, I felt like keeping the emphasis on the elements. 





I coloured the Baubles with the latest Buzz in Inks, namely Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks. I simply swiped Cracked Pistachio, Peeled Paint and Worn Lipstick onto the Chippies, wet them a little and Heat set. I repeated that a few times until I was Happy with the look. I embossed them with a clear embossing powder.









The Title from the Wordpack # 18 and the ATC Frame #3  were both inked with Cracked Pistachio Ink and clear embossed. I used a few Hearts from the Heart Attack Border #1 and embossed them with Rasberry Lemonade Embossing Powder from Lindy's Stampgang.

I used 49 and Market paper; Faded Bloom, Passage and Serenity from the Heirloom Botanicals Collection together with several flowers.

From the Dusty Attic store I used the following Chipboard pieces....
















Like the sky opens after a rainy day
 we must open to ourselves....
 Learn to love yourself 
for who you are 
and open so the world 
can see you shine.
 ~James Poland~

Thank you for your visit and take good care of yourselves....

No comments:

Post a Comment