Friday 17 March 2017

Dream - Sanderijn de Bruin - Challenge Inspiration

 
 
Hi everybody,
 
Here is my new mixed media layout for The Dusty Attic March challenge.
 
This layout is about what I would love to have for my daughter in life: Dreams.
That she hopefully always will live inspired, shines brightly, stays strong when times get hard, and believes in herself and her dreams...
 
I had a long thought about the moodboard, but I became mostly inspired by the white feathers with the gold on top. So I decided to create a white and soft golden layout.
 
 
 
I first put a layer of clear gesso on my paper. Then I added white gesso with a numbers stencil in the top left and the bottom right corner.
 
 
I used some soft golden spray and splattered it on the paper.
I stamped a little bit with a stamp and some golden acrylic paint on the paper too.
 
 
I painted the filmstrip chipboards with white gesso and sprayed them too with the same soft golden spray.
I used inka gold on the other chipboard pieces, the color old-silver.
On the title I used a little bit of white gesso too, just on the below half of the title, so the word dream really looks so dreamy that way!


 
I started building the page with the lovely chipboards, die cuts, flowers and glass glitter.
As a finishing touch I used some white stones and ultra fine glitter.


 
I hope you will join our wonderful challenge this month!


 
Dusty Attic products used:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for watching!
 
Love, Sanderijn
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment