Tuesday 14 March 2017

Adore - Valerie Oullett

 
Good morning!
Today, I'm sharing you a layout that I love so much.


 "Doily 8" is one of my fav Dusty Attic Chipboard. I used my Tim Holtz Distress Crayons to color my Chipboard with my finger.







I colored the word "adore" in black from the set "Mini Words 1". I love used black paint for my title to bring out the black of the stamps.







This Cuts2luv Flair from the kit "Petit Oiseau" was perfect for my layout.

Available in french and English



À bientot!

See you soon!


Materials used:

-Dusty Attic Chipboard Doily 8
-Dusty Attic Chipboard Mini Words 1
-Dusty Attic paint Color soot
-Cuts2luv Flairs
-Altenew stamps
-Tim Holtz Distress Crayons

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful as always, got to get a couple of those Dolly 8 chipboard pieces love it and love how you use your stamps you've got me using my floral ones again.

    ReplyDelete