Tuesday 3 January 2017

Winner

Good Morning, Hope everyone loves our 2017 Design Team as much as I do !
Today I'm here  to announce the winner of the December Mood Board, however before I do I would like to thank you all that enter our monthly challenges, the amount of absolute joy we get when there is a new link added is awesome, and the team have a very hard time to vote, December entries where no exception !  
 THE WINNER IS .....
 
 
 
There was also a prize for the person who entered the most during 2016 as well, I will be back with that winner later on during the week.
Why not have a try at the new challenge
Sketch and Mood Board
You can choose what inspires you and create from there, BOTH combined or just the sketch or just the mood board
January 2017 Challenge
 
HAPPY CREATING
 

10 comments: