Monday 12 December 2016

Calmness - Patricia Basson

And I am back again with another DT page for The Dusty Attic...The last one for the year of 2016...!!!

For this page I used the following papers from the Blue Fern Tranquillity Collection...Calm, Contentment and Jubilation. 

Some close ups









I treated the Square Note Edge Frame and Mini Scrolls as follows...I painted them with Dusty Colours paint, Faded Denim and Forrest. I then randomly embossed with some clear UTEE and misted with Lindy's Stampgang Moonshadow Mist, Buccaneer Bay Blue. Aren't those puddles of Blue just awesome looking on the chipboards?





I stencilled some Crackle Varnish through the Mandala Stencil and added a little glitter on top. Also added some stitching, something I haven't done for a long time...





The ATC frame and Wildflower sprigs were painted using Prima Art Alchemy Opal Magic Green-Gold. I did not paint but rather dabbed the paint on for some extra texture. On the frame I also embossed with some UTEE. Then sprayed on some LSG Ethereal Emerald Moonshadow Mist.



I used phrases from the Wordplay #4 pack as my title...they were plainly coloured with Tim Holtz Distress Crayon-Frayed Burlap. The flowers on this page are also Dusty Attic in Bloom flowers, Cornsilk and Grassy Knoll.





I am adding the links of the products as available in the Dusty Attic on-line Store... 















 
 
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch,
 a smile, 
a kind word,
 a listening ear,
 an honest compliment, 
or the smallest act of caring, 
all of which have the potential 
to turn a life around.
 ~Leo Buscaglia~


Thank you for taking the time to visit...

No comments:

Post a Comment