Thursday 24 September 2015

Handsome - Lizzy Hill

Hi there! Today I've got a Boy Page for you.
Just felt like getting my grunge on.
So out came the DIAMOND PANEL:
Firstly I used it as a mask, then filled it with silver pen doodling.
And outlined it with my SHARPIE fine marker [paint].
The chippy then got a spritz of black ink, followed by 2 coats of heat embossing.
I did the same thing with the GEO TAGS.
And with the ARROW BORDERS #1...
The title I spritzed with Heidi Swapp tinsel ink spray,
then added some white to define it:
Love that word! It comes in this WORD PACK #27:
 
So, here is my finished page:
I hope you find some inspiration in this page.
Thanks so much for checking it out 

Remember that you can purchase Dusty Attic goodies straight from the Website now and Retail customers who spend over $75.00 get FREE POSTAGE world wide.
Also have you seen the Mood Board for this month?
You could win a $100 voucher to the website
Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment