Saturday 18 July 2015

Sweet - Heather McMahon

Hello Dusty Attic friends! It's Heather McMahon here with you today to show you how you can make a simple but striking multi-photo page. This is not only a great way to experiment with products but it's a fabulous way of using up those bits and pieces from your chippie collection.

Here's my layout;


To make this, I first drew 9 rough squares using the inside of a Polaroid Frame chippie as my template. I then used a variety of products to colour the squares. I incorporated paints, texture paste, stamps, stencils and - oh! it's that Dusty Attic star stencil again! 


I then added small photos onto some of the squares and decorated them with Dusty Attic chippies as well as a few other bits and pieces. To finish off I doodled around some of the squares and added a bit of gold stamping to the background.


This would be a great page for any event where you have multiple photos as you can change the colours and style to suit.

If you do make a page like this, I'd love to see it!

The Dusty Attic products I used are:
Polaroid Frames DA0932
(used as a template)

Mini Banners DA1021

Flutterbies #3 DA 0766

Mini Bird Cage #2 DA1189

Heart Arrows #1 DA 1016

Heart Arrows #2 DA 1026

Mini Hearts #2 DA 0990

Foliage #3

Word Pack #4 DA 1077

Page Pebbles #3 and #9

Mini Him & Her Border DA 1065



Phew! That was a long list! But seriously, the idea is to use up those odds and ends you have left over from other projects. Remember that you can now buy straight from the Dusty Attic website and for retail customers who purchase $75.00 or over get FREE SHIPPING World Wide 




Happy scrappin'!


Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment