Saturday 4 April 2015

Live Beautifully - Patricia Basson


This is such a beautiful photo of my daughter Michelle...you might be seeing it a few times more! 
For this page I used Kaisercraft Papers from the 'Betsy's Couture Collection, Petaloo Flowers and my favourite combination...Dusty Attic chipboard and Lindy's Stampgang...












I treated both the title and Swirly Vine as follows...After a layer of Gesso I randomly dabbed on some coarse Texture Paste. I then painted with some LSG Magicals 'Shabby Turbine Teal' and 'Oak Leave Olive' Mica's mixed with Soft Gel.
The Ornate Corner was embossed with LSG Embossing Powders, 'Café au Lait' and 'Queen Sheba's Silver'.









I used the largest of the Vine Frame #2, embossed it with Stampendous Aged Embossing Powders 'Teal' and 'Ivory' and used pieces of it between my flower cluster.




I coloured the flowers from Petaloo with some 'Steampunk Sepia' Magicals from LSG... 

~~~~~
Please visit the Dusty Attic Blog for more inspiration from our Designers...
From the Dusty Attic Store I used the following pieces.



Small Vine #4
DA 1101



Ornate Frames #2
DA 1137




Live Beautifully
DA 1170





Vine Frames #2
DA 1192





Happy Scrappings
Patricia Basson 


"I am not a perfect mother and I will never be.
 You are not a perfect daughter and you will never be. 
But put us together 
and we will be
 the best mother and daughter we would ever be. 
~Zoraida Pesante~

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous . I love the layers framing the beautiful photo , flowers awesome .. Great layout design x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Elaine...I appreciate your sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete