Friday 5 December 2014

Precious Memory - Rachelle Sigurdson

Hello,today I am going to share with you a LO I did using the beautiful  Dusty Attic sketch that Nadia created for December....


To enter just add your link to the top right hand side bar section
 
DID you also know that the prize has changed?
 
Instead of getting a pack in the mail you will receive a $100 Gift certificate to choose your very
 own Dusty Attic chippy that you would like
 (includes postage in this amount and to be ordered from the Dusty Attic website)



The Dusty Attic Chipboard used:
Image 1


Fancy Trim #2 (DA0446)


Lace Border #2 (DA0844)


Christmas Banners (DA0769)
 


Corner Flourish #3 (DA0623)


Page Pebbles #3 (DA1107)

I used the Vintage Frost Basics Collection from Maja Design. The Burlap Flowers & the Berries are Petaloo. Here are some closeups of detail.....
 


I cut the Corner Flourish in half,then painted it with white crackle. Once the crackle dried I rubbed in brown chalk & inked the edges using a brown ink pad......
 

I used Shimmeringz (Baby's Breath) on the page pebble,then inked the edges....


I used white crackle paint on the string & bows of the Christmas Banner. I painted the ornaments cloudy blue,then I applied a thick coat of clear crackle, sprinkling on clear glass glitter & rock candy glitter while the crackle was still wet.....
 

I painted the lace border, with white crackle,& rubbed in the chalk, once the crackle dried. I traced the lace border, on to a piece of paper, I was working with. I then cut it out, applied a thick coat of clear crackle on the paper,then placed the lace border on top of that. I then sprinkled on the glass glitter & rock candy glitter....


 


You can now get your Dusty Attic Products & Gift Certificates from
Dusty Attich
 
Thank you so much, for taking the time to look & I am looking forward, to see what you come up with,with this months sketch....Rachelle




No comments:

Post a Comment