Friday 6 June 2014

Winter Fun - Helena Johansson

Hi there! It's summer here in Sweden, but yet I have a winter layout to share :).

I have used the smaller of the Flourish Frame Set (DA1035) and divided it into four pieces. I painted them white and distressed them a bit. I then used two pieces under the photo,
 and two in opposite corners.

I have also used the Birds on a Branch #3 (DA1003). I have painted it white and then I painted the leaves with Dusty in Color Denim (DA0914) and with Clear Gloss Varnish (DA0901). I then misted the chippie with blue mist. 





A close-up of the Birds on a Branch #3:
The butterflies are from Reneabouquets.





Papers are from Maja Design, Vintage Autumn Basics.
I also painted a couple of leaves from Spider Chrysanthemum (DA1043) white and tucked them under a Petaloo flower:







 
The alpha is a mix of Mini ABC Set Lower (DA0862) and Upper (DA0861):








Thank you for stopping by today!
xoxo
Helena











No comments:

Post a Comment