Tuesday 17 June 2014

Love this - Nadia Cannizzo (and a farewell)

It is with great sadness that this is the last layout Nadia has done as part of the
Dusty Attic Design Team. 
Nadia you are amazing and such a beautiful person,
good luck with all that you do in the future.
 
 
 
Hi! Back again today to share with you one more layout created for The Dusty Attic.

"Love This"



OK so this looks kinda busy doesnt it? And it looks like a lot of work went into it yes? Well its true.. a lot of layering here .. but it did not take too long. 

Firstly, as with all my layouts I applied clear gesso. From there I used one of my favourite stencils from Memory Box called Distressed Grid on opposite sides of the page. In Australia you can find this stencils at The Scrapbook Store HERE .
You can also find the chipboard pieces I have used here at The Scrapbook Store once again HERE

SO once the embossing paste dried up, I stamped some images in the background with the Prima Stitch stamp and then coloured the squares and the embossing paste with Luminarte Ginger Peach, and Jasmine. These too are available at the Scrapbook Store :)

I also used these colours to paint my Dusty Attic chipboard pieces after painting them with Gesso first




 Just above you can see the Small Number Grid from Dusty Attic. I love this piece. I like breaking it up so it doesnt look too square. 




 Beautiful colours over the embossing paste, using a bit of water too blend them nicely. 




 A few splatters for contrast. 



Materials List 
Dusty Attic
Scribble Heart ( DA1019)
Number Grid small (DA1071)
Number Grid large (DA1061)
Love This, Love that title ( DA1074) 
Other
(from Australian online store The Scrapbook Store)

Paper: Wonderland collection from 7 Dots Studio

Stencil: Memory Box Distressed Grid



 
I hope you have been inspired today :) Let me know if you have.... I love to hear about it :) 

You can email me at nadiac78@hotmail.com or drop me a message on my Facebook account 

 Find Me Here...




1 comment:

  1. Really gorgeous! Love the photo and the background is stunning! Love the orange and pink colors!

    ReplyDelete