Sunday 15 December 2013

White Christmas ATC - Helena

Christmas ATC

This is my ATC for this month - White Christmas is the theme
(you can see our very first snow in the background! It came the other day just when I was to take photos of some projects - perfect!).

I have used the frame from a Gothic Window (DA0795) in the background, painted white and distressed. I have then decorated with a Mini Wrought Iron Fence (DA0948) and Mini Christmas Trees (DA0652). The Christmas Trees I painted with white gesso and then I dabbed some texture paste  on them with my finger tips, sprinkled some glitter on before the paste had dried and then decorated with little white pearls. I finally put a little star (DA0936) on top and wrote Merry X-mas with the Teeny Tiny ABC set (DA0983).
Merry Christmas to you all and thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment