Monday 30 December 2013

ATC and Christmas - Robin Shakoor


I can hardly believe that winter is here.  I loved the them this month and was inspired to create a glittery ATC featuring Flower Layers #4 Mixed Pack (DA1014) and ATC Frame #1 (DA0673).  I painted the poinsettia using Dusty in Color - Navajo White acrylic paint (DA0903) then sprinkled white glitter on top while the paint was still wet.  I painted the leaves using Dusty in Colour - Forrest (DA0919) acrylic paint. 


I used silver paint along with silver Stickles to add super shine to the ATC frame. 


To finish my design, I used silver Stickles to create dots for an extra wintery feel.



  
Hello everyone! 

I hope you had a wonderful holiday.  Today I am pleased to share a minature Christmas Drawer.  I used Dusty's beautiful Branch #2 (DA0882) which I painted using Dusty in Colour - Navajo White acrylic paint (DA903).


After painting the branches, I painted each leaf using Dusty in Colour - Dusty Pink (DA0907) acrylic paint.  Once the paint was dry, I used Diamond Stickles to give the leaves a frosty appearance.



Thanks for visiting with us today.



No comments:

Post a Comment