Monday 2 September 2013

Little Darlings layout and ATC with - Robin

 


Hello everyone!

Today I am sharing a dimensional layout I made using three gorgeous chipboard frames. 


I painted each piece using ivory acrylic paint which I applied with a sponging technique.  I used the largest frame flat against my 12x12 paper to frame my design.  I then began to layer the two smaller frames using rosettes.



Here is a close-up photo of the layered frames.

This is my ATC as well ...
 
I used the "Coat of Arms" add-on #2 chipboard set (DA0833) to assemble this medieval collage ATC for this month's ATC theme.

I painted the lion using silver acrylic paint, then I applied Dusty Attic's Clear Crackle Finish. I mounted my silvery lion using foam adhesive.

Thanks for visiting with me today.





Thanks for joining us on the blog today 
and 
don't forget to enter the FACEBOOK competition 
you can win this brilliant prize 

No comments:

Post a Comment