Monday 6 May 2013

"43"Layout by DT Karen Shady

Hi everyone,
Let me start by saying, just how much fun I had creating this layout. Creating it was something totally new to me. I attended a class run by the amazingly talented Finnabair recently, and have taken a few of her ideas and techniques, and added a few twists, and little of my own style, and, I have to admit, I am very happy with the final result.
I have used lots of gorgeous DUSTY ATTIC pieces, along with some Gesso, Texture paste, and heaps of gorgeous spray inks to put this layout together.
  



Products used:

 Thanks for joining us today, and happy crafting

Karen x







3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Karen, I see the Finnabair influence here, with your own unique style blended through. Just lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this looks amazing! Love the texture the painted over chipboard pieces give to the layout..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my what a gorgeous layout! Wish I can do something like this!! :)

    Maya xx

    ReplyDelete