Monday 15 April 2013

'Adorable' Layout by DT Helena Johansson

 
'Adorable' Layout by Helena Johansson
 
Adorable DA

One of my all-time favourite Dusty Attic chipboard pieces is the Decorative Scroll #1 (DA0213). I have used it several times and I will definitely use it again! For this page I have painted it with gesso and then distressed the edges. I have treated the Leafy Flourish #2 (DA0874) and the piece of Picket Fence Border (DA0175) the same way. The alpha is called Mini Script ABC set (DA0859) and I painted it with Dusty in Colour, Soot (DA0925).

I have also used some sweet Dusty Roses, Candy Pink (DA0953) and Pink Sorbet (DA0966), and Rose Leaves (DA0962).

Here are some close-ups!

Adorable DA 5

I just love the shabby look the chippies gets when painted white and distressed.

Adorable DA 4

Adorable DA 3

The little roses are so cute and just perfect to tuck into flower clusters!

Adorable DA 2

Adorable DA 1

Thanks for stopping by today!

Helena
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the design and color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pages are always so beautifully embellished Helena!! and the sweet photo sure doesn't hurt! Gorgeous page hon! xo

    ReplyDelete