Monday 21 September 2020

Do you Dare ??? - Kerstin Filou - Mood Board Inspiration

 Welcome creative friends!

Have you seen yet our awesome September Moodboard in monochrome style???

Fabulous, it reminds me on mystic chilly autumn days, when the fog rises and the sun slowly fights its way through the fog. 

 


 

I was inspired to create an canvas in mixed media style.

 I love it to design with few colours and therefore more texture and structures.


As autumn draws around, the days become shorter and darker, nights are cooler and more humid 
 the best season to walk in the forest and look for mushrooms.

 You can discover unknown places,
enchanted clearings and meadows

 So I created a door into an unknown world on my canvas.

 

some close up's

 

 

 

 The door frame was made with a silicone mould,  it is surrounded by mushrooms, leaves and branches


The bare tree was perfect for my project, I used brown and black to color the chipboard, finally lighted with dry brush technique and white gesso





 I divided the frame into two parts and glued them on top of each other again, so I had the right size for my title

 

Dusty Attic chipboards and stencils that I
have used:

 

Bare Tree #1

 Tropical Foliage #8

Toadstools #2

Sturt Desert Pea #1

Blooms #3

 Squiggly Frame #1

Wildflowers #2 Stencil

Threaded Beads Stencil

 

We are looking forward to see what you come up with this months challenge.
 Just put your own take of the challenge in the comments section of the Dusty FANattics facebook page HERE 


You could win one of two amazing Dusty Attic prize packs.
 
Happy crafting!
Thanks for your visit!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment