Tuesday 22 September 2020

Adore - Belinda Spencer - Mood Board Inspiration

 Hello Dusty Attic fans!!

It's Belinda here today to share my layout inspired by the gorgeous September Mood Board Challenge featuring some lovely Dusty Attic chipboard pieces.

'ADORE'


I really liked the soft neutral colours in this mood board so decided to create a sweet baby layout featuring the first photo of my darling boy and myself which was taken by one of the midwives in the NICU.

Here's a reminder of the Mood Board:




Just to be consistent, I have once again painted all of my chipboard pieces with about three coats of heavy white gesso. The fresh white works well with a new baby layout.

Here are a couple of  close-ups:





Dusty Attic products used:



Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you find some time to get creating with your Dusty Attic stash too.

Cheers
Belinda



No comments:

Post a Comment