Sunday 20 September 2020

Believe - Joanne Simons - Mood Board Inspiration

Well hello there and hello September! 
I love this time of the year.  Just a little bit of warmth in the sun before it really starts to heat up.

Today its my turn to inspire you with the moodboard.

Monochromatic was the first thing that springs to mind with just a tint of green from that grass.  I decided to make a tag.


To start I covered the chipboard tag with some paper and then added some stenciling.  First I used the brickwork stencil with some distress oxide ink.  As the ink stays wet for a little while I was able to add some clear embossing powder to give it a little extra texture.

I then added some more stencil work using the creative script stencil and some white gesso.

Gathering my chipboard - I covered the branch no. 3 in some mixed media embossing powder.  This gives the chippy some extra texture too.

Cover the one of the larger doily from the Doily no. 2 set with some silver embossing powder.  The tribal arrow was covered in silver ink.

 
Very quick, very simple.  I hope I have inspired you to give the moodboard a go this month.  We love to see your take on it.  Give it a go! 

Dusty Attic products used


Until next time
Happy crafting



No comments:

Post a Comment