Tuesday 23 February 2021

Cherish - Kristy Abela

Hello Dusty FanAttics! I have been itching to do a canvas for a while now. So I stopped procrastinating and just did it!! This Industrial style layout features a whole bunch of colour layering using fabric, lace, metals, cabochons and flowers PLUS our Dusty Attic Chipboard to bring it to life! I'm planning on doing this in an upcoming class if you want to have a go at trying it for yourself. This style is super easy with the right background and Dusty Chippy is the perfect platform to build your own masterpiece! 

 
Here are some close ups of the finished piece! 



 
Here are the Dusty pieces I used to make this layout. If you are interested in learning how to do this style of Mixed media head over to my Facebook or Instagram on the links below and let me know!
 
 

Industrial Gears Large

Wings #3 

Skeleton Clocks Faces Large

Mini Titles #1 

Roman Numerals 

Abela Artistry

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment