Wednesday 24 February 2021

Our Everyday Life - Belinda Spencer - Mood Board Inspiration

 Hello Dusty Attic fans!


It's Belinda here to share my layout inspired by the February Moodboard featuring some fabulous chipboard pieces.

'Our Everyday Life'


Here's a peek at the February Moodboard:


The colours and texture in that inspiration pic are so gorgeous!

I found some patterned paper in my stash that contained some of the colours in the moodboard so I used that as my base. I added a few more colours to it using a Lindy's Stamp Gang Flat Fabio spray as well as some diluted Crushed Olive Dusty In Colour Paint. I stuck it down on some fabulous denim look paper that I have been hoarding for ages! Next I tore a piece of chicken wire chippie from the 12 x 12 Chicken Wire and stapled that to my page. I use a long arm stapler that makes it super easy to staple in the middle of the page.


Next I added a pretty paper doily, a torn piece of Corrugated Card and the Mini Chicken Wire that I had painted white with gesso. Again I stapled all of these pieces on.



I added a couple more chipboard pieces, this time painted with the Crushed Olive paint.


I added my photo on a paper stack of co-ordinating papers and all other embellishments. I kept some of the chipboard in its raw state, painted some with gesso and some with the crushed olive paint to mix things up a little.







The Dusty Attic products used:


DA0917 Crushed Olive Dusty In Colour Paint

Thanks for stopping by the blog today. I hope you find some time to have a play with the moodboard too.
Just add your own take of the challenge into the comments section of the Dusty FANattics page HERE 
Its that easy ! 

Cheers
Belinda


No comments:

Post a Comment