Friday 12 June 2020

Happy - Kareen Dion

Hello everyone!

I hope that you are doing well! Today, I'm sharing a layout using some chippies.
I took my favorite color that I love to create with : purple. 

On the background of my layout, I cut a big frame : Ornate Circle #2
I cut it and embossed it with white embossing powder.

I used a little anchor from the set : Anchor #2. I also embossed it with white embossing powder. And I put a title from the Mini Titles #2 – Perfect.



 I added a quote, I love the Dusty Attic's quotes, they are so perfect for any projects. 
This one is from the Quoted Sentiments #4. And behind from my photo, 
I used a little medallion : Medallion #2.

And a last close-up : 




Material used : 
  


Thank you for stopping and see you soon!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment