Thursday 11 June 2020

Tag Art - Anat Weksler - Mood Board Inspiration

Hello crafty friends!
Anat here with a couple of  Tags inspired by gorgeous June Moodboard, using many beautiful chippies!





A imagem pode conter: texto que diz "The Dusty Challenge Attic Moodboard JUNE 2020"

It is so easy to enter the Mood Board challenge, just pop your creation into the comments section on the 
DUSTY FANATTICS   page. 

To create the tags background I've used a 2 steps crackle medium. 

Next I painted the resin pieces and  the fabulous chipboards I've picked.
To color the  chippies I used a mix of a few Finnabair Texture Fantasy pastes and when dry I've brushed  white gesso on edges.

In between layers I've added vintage doily pieces.

Here are the gorgeous new chipboards I've used:

DA2238 - Foliage#18



DA1292 - Foliage#2



DA2355 - Swirls#2



DA2367 - Baroque flourish #4





Here are some more pictures of my Tags:













Thannks for Stopping by!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment