Monday 15 June 2020

Birthday Card set - Anguree Van Rensburg

Hello dearest friends

I am back on the Dusty Attic blog sharing these cards I made using an array of chipboard pieces.

I was inspired by a work friend's birthday and wanted to create something soft and cheerful.


You will note that I kept my inked my Chipboard in white, soft pink and sage to blend in with my colour palette.


As you can see I cut the chicken wire mesh into 3 sessions, splitting  it between both cards.


Adding these small chipboard flowers and leaves provides just the right amount of texture without being overbearing or chipboard heavy.



Dusty Products I used:





Thank you so much for visiting us today. I hope you have enjoyed your time here.

Till next time have fun and take care.



No comments:

Post a Comment