Friday 17 April 2020

Happiness is... - Patricia Basson

With the entire world gone crazy and most being in total lock-down I have created a calming and serene page for Dusty Attic. 
I used papers from AB Studio Paradise List: Paradise Lost and Road to Paradise and Gently from Take me There.
The photo is one that I took end of last year at Langebaan. 


   
I distressed the papers quit heavily, added texture with Cosmic Shimmer Strata Paste and some Lava Paste. 







After Gesso'ing, I painted the Iron Garnish with Orange paint and some Crimson Velvet spray from Nuvo.  The wings and Port Holes I painted with Turquoise Blue and Dark Patina and Orange paints.  I added some Distress Crackle to the wings as well.







The Sea-stars were treated with Blue Green Rust effect paste and orange paint and layerd with a Sign post and some natural elements.



The black Title got a little of the Rust Paste on the edges.



You will notice that Dusty's website has a brand-new Look!!! We have everything placed together now for your convenience.  The on-line shop, Blog and much more is now easy to reach from only one page!



















Wishing you all well and Please look after yourself, your Loved ones and stay safe!!!

It isn't enough to talk about peace.
 One must believe in it. 
And it isn't enough to believe in it. 
One must work at it. 
~~Eleanor Roosevelt~~

No comments:

Post a Comment